Partner / Finance Broker
Award-winning finance broker and administrator, Hume Leow has been a member of the Entourage team from day one, and has been in the finance industry for 12 years.
Hume has a Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management coupled with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), putting him in a unique position to look after the many and varied complex deals that cross his desk. That said, First Home Buyers are his favourite type of client, helping them buy their first home and experiencing that excitement never gets old.
Hume sees what he does for our clients as so much more than processing their loan. He really cares for them as people and treats them as if they were his friends and family. This means throughout the application, from lodgement to settlement, he is able to fully support the client and help the lender understand their unique situation.
Hume is also a Partner at Entourage as of June 2018.
- 2018 MFAA National Excellence Award – Loan Administrator Winner
- 2018 MFAA VIC/TAS State Excellence Award – Loan Administrator Winner
- 2018 Better Business Award – Best Loan Administrator Finalist
- 2017 Better Business Award – Best Loan Administrator Finalist
- 2017 Australian Broking Award – Best Loan Administrator Finalist
- 2016 Better Business Award – Best Loan Administrator Finalist
- 2015 Better Business Award – Best Loan Administrator Winner
- Deloitte Touche Tomatsu Prize for Outstanding Performance
- McGraw Hill Prize for Most Outstanding Perfomance
- Acceptance into Oxford University undergraduate program