Partner / Finance Broker
Award-winning finance broker Vincent Moore joined the Entourage team in May 2017, having been in the industry since 2014.
With a Diploma of Finance/Mortgage Broking under his belt, Vincent has spent many years honing his skills across a range of finance types, however he most enjoys educating First Home Buyers and researching properties for his clients.
Vincent has a meticulous attention to detail and as a result excels at urgent settlements and helping clients with tricky scenarios/loans.
A highlight of Vincent’s was being able to help a client who’d been declined quite unfairly for the wrong reasons, a number of times. He was able to have the decision overturned and help them to get their home loan and of course, get into their very own home.
Vincent is also a Partner at Entourage as of September 2019.
- Loan Market Premier Broker 2019/20
- Finalist for Best Residential Broker – Victoria 2020
- Number 27 in The Adviser’s Top 30 Under Thirty ranking 2018
- Finalist for Broker of the Year – Specialist Lending 2018
- Number 14 in The Adviser’s Top 30 Under Thirty ranking 2017
- Finalist for Broker of the Year – Specialist Lending 2017
- Australian Broking Awards Finalist – Best Newcomer 2017
- Victorian Broking Awards Finalist – Best Newcomer 2017
- Number 22 in The Adviser’s Top 30 Under Thirty ranking 2016